The project was the construction of a distillery, warehouse and visitor centre with hotel rooms, making it the first distillery on the island since the days of illicit stills.
- The demolition of the old accommodation wing and various extensions of Borodale House.
- Muck shift including Japanese Knotweed mitigation and rock excavation including crushing for site use.
- New steel frame structure for the process equipment was linked back into the original house with Glulam features in the reception. Borodale House is being renovated into visitor centre and 6 bedroom members hotel.
- Construction of new 300m2 warehouse and cask filling facility.
- Full M&E, process installation together with finishes and the refurbishment of the existing house to form a members hotel and visitor centre.