Colorado Construction project managed the expansion of the current Glen Moray Distillery and managed the design and delivery of a further 1.1 million litre distillation capacity.
• Asbestos removal within the still house
• Heat recovery on the existing pair of stills
• Re-configuration of the existing Still house
• New process layout
• Building civil and structural alteration to allow a further pair of stills to be installed
• Installation of new pair of stills to complement the existing
• Commissioning and handover