Health and Safety Mission Statement
Colorado Construction aim to promote a health and safety culture that underpins our entire business activity.
To this end, we will:
• Provide such information, instruction, training and supervision, as is necessary, to ensure the health and safety at work of all employees.
• Safeguard the health and safety of visitors and of any members of the general public who could be affected by our activities
• Ensure that plant and working practices are safe and offer no risk to health.
• Maintain all places of work, equipment and transport under our control, in a safe condition and free from risk to health
• Provide adequate facilities for the welfare of our employees
• Ensure that all necessary precautions are taken in respect of the safe use, handling, storage and transport of materials and substances
• Provide all necessary information relating to health and safety in respect of processes, products and services.
We will seek continuous improvement in our health & safety delivery in order to protect those working with us and to improve our overall safety, health and environmental performance.
Health and Safety- Our Approach
We believe injuries are not inevitable. Nothing is more important than keeping our teams, our clients and the people around us safe.
We take an active approach to health and safety by making sure that we all play a part in looking after each other. We encourage people to speak up if something is unsafe, so that we can fix it before someone gets hurt.
Colorado Construction operate via an integrated Safety Management System (ISMS) with the objective of improving safety standards on site and preventing injuries, improving Quality and Environmental performance.
Colorado Policy Statements and Certificates
PDF copies of our policies and certificates can be reviewed below.